Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm Back!


Well that was rather a busy month! I've drawn 56 pages and three painted covers in the last five weeks, don't wanna ever do that again.
I'm back to a more sedate pace of work now until the next deadline looms.
Criminal V2 #1 is due to press tomorrow, but I've decided to rework the cover today a little. I liked it when I first painted it, but then the covers to #2 and #3 came out so much better and made the first one look worse. I've just got to wait for this one to dry now so I can scan it later and send it off. I'm not even sure if it's any better than it was before...

3 comments:

Lee Townsend said...

Looks great to me Sean! do you use oils or acrylics?

Mount Washington Brain Trust & Pipe Club said...

I just compared it to your last draft (November 1, 2007) and it looks like you really tweeked it nicely. The colors seems crisper, as does his body structure. I can't wait for volume 2's release!

Craig Zablo said...

Looks great to me!