Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back Home




Well, Paris was great. I'd like to thank Thierry, Emmanuelle, Guy and David and everyone else at Delcourt for looking after us for the weekend and showing us a good time. Thanks to everyone who bought and had 7 Psychos and Criminal signed. Also Marvel Zombies came out in France last weekend so I also signed copies of that and lots of French editions of my Batman, X-Men and Spider-man stuff. Had time for a little sight-seeing too and ate and drank far too much. Hopefully I'll get to go back when the second Criminal hardcover comes out in France next year.
The photo here shows Fabien Vehlmann the writer of 7 Psychos and myself at the Virgin Megastore before our first signing. Thanks to all the fans who came that day and came back the next day to the next signing and the very keen few who then came back a third time...

No comments: