Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Complete Kids From Rec Road


As a gift for the friends I made the comics with, I put together a hardback compilation of the stories we made together when we were kids. I think we started when I was twelve, and we carried on for a few years, producing over 200 pages of adventures starring ourselves and friends. You know what happened to me, but Peter also produces comics, including 'Stan and Jack' starring Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, and 'The Infernal Gods Of Electric Disaster' about a rock band. David holds down a proper job...

The Complete Kids From Rec Road is available from Lulu.com for all you hardcore fans...

http://www.lulu.com/content/306897

1 comment:

Bob said...

You - a hack? No way! The quantity of the work you're producing certainly is staggering but the quality is just unbelievable. When I was reading Sleeper I was amazed with the economic way you do your panels. And the whole page layouts were pure genius. Keep up the great work!